A Wednesday bus route with pickups in Markham, Vaughn, Newmarket.
Morning Pickup Locations/Times:
- Unionville GO Station Parking – 07:00 (15 min load time)
- Hwy 400/Hwy 7 Park and Ride Lot – 07:45 (10 min load time)
- Hwy 400/Hwy 9 Park and Ride Lot – 08:15 (10 min load time)
- Collingwood Arrival Est. 09:30
Evening Drop off Locations/Times:
- Collingwood Departure 4:00 PM Sharp (commence boarding at 3:45 PM)
- Hwy 400/Hwy 9 Park and Ride Lot – 5:15 PM
- Hwy 400/Hwy 7 Park and Ride Lot – 5:45 PM
- Unionville GO Station Parking Lot – 6:15 PM
The bus reservations will be for six weeks however the bus will be booked for seven weeks, if in the event it runs six weeks without interruption, then week seven will be a bonus. If it is needed as a "make up" week due to Ski Bees cancelling the bus then the total bus rides is six.
Cost: $399+HST seat reservation provides you with six weeks of Wednesday transportation to the ski hill, with a possible seventh.
Terms: Cancellation of your bus reservation prior to December 1st, 2022 is permitted less a $50 admin fee. No bus reservation cancellation refunds on or after December 1st, 2022. Your reservation, either in whole or in part, may not be transferred to any other member.
Ski Bees Inc, RR#2, Flesherton, ON, N0C1E0 Text or call: (705)-212-2SKI or (705) 212 -2754 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org